Welcome to the Exhibitors page. This is our virtual Exhibitors hall.
We invite you to visit our commercial partners by clicking on their logo and entering their own webpage.
While there you can find out more about them and their product, shop online and even meet with them in their live chat room.
Welcome to our Conference!
Being an ESTA exhibitor not only positions your brand as a leader in the world of music and strings, but also gives you access to thousands of decision-makers and musicians with real buying potential. Present your products and services to your ideal customers.
Every year, companies walk away with powerful leads and enjoy an unparalleled marketing opportunity. Be among this year’s ESTA success stories.
This is a great way to generate immediate on-site sales, introduce new products and services; Strengthen your company brand; Keep abreast of advances in the music industry.
Hazel Veitch (Marketing office)
Terms & Conditions
1.Application and Payment
- Booking is only confirmed on receipt of proof of payment
- Payment will be taken by bank transfer
ASSOCIACAO ESTA PORTUGAL:
Bank: Caixa Geral de Depósitos
IBAN: PT50 0035 0123 00134993330 81
- The organisers reserve the right not to accept bookings for any reason, and to relet space if not paid in full by due date.
2. Cancellation Policy
- In the event of cancellation by the organiser and ESTA central board, any payments made will be refunded in full, but no liability is accepted for any other loss.
- In the event that the organiser and ESTA central board decide there is a need to reschedule, alternative dates will be offered. If the alternative dates are not accepted any payments made will be refunded, but no liability is accepted for any other loss.
- Any exhibitor who cancels before the 20th of March will receive a full refund. Cancellations made after that date will incur the full fee. All cancellations must be made in writing.
- All exhibitors are advised to have their own insurance.
- The organisers take no responsibility for any accidental loss or damage, or theft that may occur at the event.
4. Exhibitor Hall Times
- Access to setup in the venue will be available between 14.00-19.00pm on Thursday the 16th of April. Alternative arrangements can be agreed upon prior to the event by contacting email@example.com.
- Delegates will have access to the hall from 10.00am on 17th Friday 2020.
- From 17th – 19th April 2020 the hall will be open from 10.00am – 16.30pm (9am for staff)
- THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO ACCESS TO THE EXHIBITORS HALL FOR EXHIBITORS WITHOUT THE CORRECT PASSES AND PAPERS, CONFIRMING THAT THEIR APPLICATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED AND FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
- The organising committee reserve the right to close the stand, without compensation, of any person who infringes these conditions or who creates a nuisance to other traders.
- The organisingcommittee reserves the right to close access to the site, at any time, in response to any health & safety or security issues.
- The exhibit Hall will be locked every night at the end of trading and security will police the building 24hours.The European String Teachers’ Association and ESTA 2020 accept no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage of goods or monies.
- No monies should be left on the premises unattended.
6. Application Process
- Please contact Hazel Veitch (Marketing office) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 00351 917283823 to apply.
- You will be notifiedif your application has been successful and which space you have been allocated.
- Booking is only confirmed on receipt of proof of payment.